Ralph Regula Memorial Ride
Date(s) - 08/11/2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
St. Helena Heritage Park
Categories No Categories
Member Price ($25.00)
Non-member Price ($30.00)
12 and under ($10.00)
Family Package: 2 Adult, 2 Youth ($60.00) – $6.00 for additional youth
Join the fun as we bike through Stark and Summit Counties!
Take a round trip adventure along the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail. Whether it’s a leisurely, short bicycle ride or an early morning ride to get your blood pumping, there’s a trip everyone in your family will enjoy. Event includes:
- An eight, 16 or 32 mile bicycle ride along the Towpath Trail (more about the routes below)
- Cookout at St. Helena Heritage Park in Canal Fulton from 11 AM – 1:30 PM, including pulled pork*, chips, fruit, drinks and dessert
- Live music by a local musician during the post-ride picnic
- Goodie bags, water stops along the trail, raffle giveaways and more!
*Peanut butter and jelly available for vegetarians.
About the Routes:
32 MILE: This 32 mile tour is designed to explore the Towpath Trail in Stark and Summit counties. Starting at the Canal Fulton Canalway Center you will ride south to Lake Avenue Trailhead in Massillon. Return to the Canal Fulton Pavilion (St. Helena Heritage Park) for a water stop and continue north to Vanderhoof. (Registration will begin at 8 a.m.)
16 MILE: This 16-mile tour travels south along the Tuscarawas River to Massillon and back. Starting at the Canal Fulton Canalway Center you will ride south to Lake Avenue Trailhead in Massillon and return to the Canal Fulton Pavilion (St. Helena Heritage Park). (Registration will begin at 9 a.m.)
8 MILE: This 8-mile tour is designed for families. Starting at the Canal Fulton Canalway Center you will ride north to the village of Clinton and return to the Canal Fulton Pavilion (St. Helena Heritage Park). (Registration will begin at 10 a.m.)
- No available documents for this section.